Monday, January 28, 2008

At Home, Inside A Warm Home

I'm at a new temporary foster home and I can tell you this, I'm comfortable outside or inside in a new surrounding. I'm staying with 4 girls and it's like my own little Hiram! Such male magnetism I have :o)

I know the perfect family is out there somewhere and I'll keep searching until I find them. Can I find you at the end of my journey?

Walking alone in life is no fun at all. I much rather open my eyes and share it with someone special than continue on a blind path leading to no where. Won't you consider joining me on my walk?

WOW! eating inside is such a treat. No more cold feet. I can get use to this! Not to mention, having good friends to share a meal with.

This house has tons of stuffies to play with and I really enjoy them, but not to keen on another dog walking past me when I do. I talk under my breath at them, but the humans still hear me. But that's all I do is talk.

If there is a person for every person, and a family for every house to make it a home, then there must be both for me out there some where. I like what the comforts of home and the caring hearts of humans has to offer. Will you give it to me forever? Please.
It just feels so good to have someone show me Love. I've had the taste of the "Good Life" and I'm NOT wanting to go back to this lifestyle. But I need your help. Please consider letting me be your fur kid. I won't let you down. I Promise.

No comments: