Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Update January 30th, 2008

Hi Everyone. Just thought I'd update what I've been up to these last few days after arriving at my temporary foster home.

First off, I've settled in nicely. It sure feels like home. My foster mom and dad make me feel like one of the family. I sure can get use to this! In fact, I think I am, but I have to remind myself that it's only temporary. I have a dog bed to sleep on and I settle down when the humans do in their room. I haven't been in a crate in this house, but I was before and did fine in it, so it shouldn't be a problem in yours. I was left alone with the girls and we behaved and just slept in the family room until a human came back. When I get excited to see someone, I grab a little piece of their shirt tail, jacket or pant leg, in a gentle way, and wag my whole body. I have my own food bowl to eat from and I've been eating really well and I'm not picky at all.

I go out and come right back in, unless of course their are geese flying by. Right now I'm more comfortable around someone, but not clingy. If you pet my head while I rest it in your lap, I will fall asleep, even standing up! I do respond to this command "Cruiser", but don't know anything else. So I'll need obedience training.

I could be an only dog without a problem or I could have siblings around. I would be happy with either. My people say I'm a sweet loving boy that would make any family a perfect companion. I adjust to new surroundings very quickly and would be quick to call your home mine too.

If you are considering a sweet, gentle, and not to mention, Very handsome mid-aged (5 yrs young) man, then you don't have to look at anyone else. I AM your MAN!!!! Come get me, I'm waiting for you. I'd make the Perfect Valentine present to that special someone in your life.

Thanks for stoping by.
Cruiser

P.S. As I mentioned, I'm in a temporary foster home and will need to go with someone that can keep me until I get adopted. So If you would consider fostering me, that would be cool too.

No comments: